Monday, November 16, 2009

Chatting with Someone on a Plane - Moms Day

Two for one - oven and 4 slice toaster for the one toaster and oven combination

I actually slept all night and it was Sunday night. That's a first. The meeting at work was boring but at the end the announcement was made that the engineer that we've had trouble with is leaving. He's going back home to California and already has a job. His date of departure is December 4, the same as mine. We've been going back and forth for several weeks to see which one of us was going to leave first. Now it's a tie. I wish him the best. He's going to stay with his parents so they have help with the twins and the four year old.

I didn't have anything to do for the first part of the morning so we used technology and I chatted with our friend Cyndi on a plane. She's headed out to Calif for work all week and got on the wifi. It was really great watching the plane with Flightview and chatting at the same time. They flew over some rain storms but went high enough to miss any turbulence. Thanks Cyndi, that was really neat.

It was a very long morning but at 1:00 I took off and picked up mom and her friend. I wanted to go to Walmart for food and other stuff, it's been quite awhile since I've been there. I got the groceries and picked up the Hamilton Beach Toastation. It has a toaster and oven which will take place of the two units that we have now. We had a good time shopping and the ladies did really well in walking around the huge store.

I chatted with our son on Yahoo Msgr this afternoon. Communications with everyone is so fun nowdays. It's a wonder anyone gets anything done at work, between chat, emails and games.

Just another week starting. I'll let you know when we hear anything.

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...