Friday, October 23, 2009

Teaching

Jim made arrangements to put in the hitch in next week. One more thing done. Jim also started up XM and quit Serius. We thought it was best to have one of them on the road. XM has driving conditions in major cities.

Work was hectic. Mrs. boss was still doing the books from yesterday and I took over while she did errands and brought in pizza. Later in the afternoon she did the weeklies. She's never worked with Excel and since I've been there I've used Excel. She needs a lot more training, that's why I wanted to let her know what date I was leaving so she could do the weeklies and ask what she still needs to learn. She knows less then I thought. I'll work with her again next week.

Working days to quit work 29
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

2 comments:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Oh gosh, teaching a replacement is one thing, but having to teach your boss must be really hard! Are you sure they are gonna let you actually GO? Watch out if they are building a cage or holding cell in the basement and planning to keep you forever!

Tumbleweed Dee said...

They know I'm too excited to hold me back.

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...