Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blogs - Afternoon Rearranging

Another day of off and on rain and top temp of 52. Today was 9-1 at work and the traffic was exceptionally bad. It took forever to go to the post office and on to work. I have no idea what's going on today. It was the same when I came back home.

Nothing going on at work so I read blogs. I read the list of blogs what other people have on their lists. I learn and love where people are right now. One on my list that I'm really enjoying is Kareninthewoods. They have a 38ft Safari Serengeti diesel pusher motohome that they have made some changes to suit their needs. They both know how to build and come up with great ideas. Please check them out. I enjoy reading where people are going and what they're doing with the change of the season. There's a surprising number of people that are fulltime.

When I got home I played some computer games and exercised. I watched some TV and rearranged the cupboard. It's deep and I can never find the cans I need to make meals. This is one part of the kitchen that drives me nuts. I still don't have it the way I need it, but I'll have to wait to get moved into the RV to get it right.

I also went through some boxes to get rid of more stuff that I don't THINK we'll need. I'm just passing time till we get our new home on wheels.

Working days to quit work 35
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Work days is all that you need to count..the other days go too fast to count..

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...