Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Carriage Should Arrive November 5, 2009

It was a gorgeous day. A storm came in last night that took out the humidity and the heat. It was in the 70's today.

I called mom on the way to work to be sure she was doing ok with her toe surgery. She never had any pain and she's doing really well. That's great!

Work was weird today. No one spoke, at all. Mrs boss had her door closed almost the whole time I was there. It's the end of the month and crunch time to get some invoices out. I filed the whole four hours trying to get setup for 2010. While I was at work I got a call from the dealer. He had my number handy to called me instead of Jim. Our delivery date is for November 5. They want to get it here before the weather gets to bad in Indiana. We still need to get hold of Moryde for the disc brakes to be put on before delivery but that shouldn't be a problem. Now that we have a date to shoot for we can get other things scheduled.

Picture is from Yellowstone NP

I left work and went to Raleigh to meet up with a guy that's taking the ham radio stuff that we won't ever use. Some of it we didn't even know what it was. We use to talk on the radios a lot and did events for communications, but neither of us have done it for past four years. It's great to get more stuff out that someone else can use.

I got back home and mom called for something that her PC was doing. I stopped for a bit on my way to the chiropractor. It's been a busy day today and it's good to have our delivery date.

Working days to quit work 47
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

How cool is that...I am sooooo happy for you both

Leno said...

Wow, that date will be here before you know it..

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...