Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blogs, Race, Computer Playing

I'm restless, I'll be right up front. I want to get this show on the road, like the RV'ers say, hitch itch, only with us it's without the hitch. I hope we hear something from the factory this week at least to get some sort of time frame to get the 5er.

I did some more little things but mostly read blogs. I wanted to catch up on every one of them that's on my list and those that I read part of the time that's not listed. I found a couple people to chat with during the day. I also did some games, checked out Live Writer for blogging and got my Farmtown plowed and planted. The NASCAR race was all afternoon. Oh the life of leisure.

It was sunny and humid out. The rain seems to be out of here for the time being maybe it's out of here for the week.

Working days to quit work 49
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

1 comment:

Vera said...

I hope you will get your 5er soon. I envy you. We sold ours a couple of months ago and now I am sorry. We are looking for a second hand class B plus now. Hope we find one soon.

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...